sábado, 20 de março de 2010

Can we identifying the difference of the work made by a cooperative and by a collaborative way?

Processos Pedagógicos em Elearning
Unit 1: Act 2 - Learning Object


The aim of my LO is to raise several hypotheses and contribute to the discussion about if whether or not possible to identifying the difference of the work made by a cooperative and by a collaborative way.

I tried to include in my LO the words exchanged with colleagues in this Universidade Aberta private moodle forum.

 
This was the first time I used the Issuu. To build this LO, I used PowerPoint, toonlet, Photoshop then I export to Acrobat  where I cut and numbered the pages, then I sent to Issuu.



tip: click in the middle for fullscreen

(be sure to see the illustrated bibliography without which the LO is incomplete)



Licença Creative Commons This blog entry and this LO are licensed under a Creative Commons License

3 comentários:

Joaquim Costa Pinto (Tigre da Estrela) disse...

Excelente.

Anónimo disse...

Olá, António.
Ficou óptimo. Conseguiste deixar a tua ideia muito mais clara. Parabéns. Gostei imenso da ideia do livro com páginas a virar. Vais ter de me explicar como é que isso se faz.

hugodom disse...

Óptimo exemplo concreto nas diferenças entre colaboração e cooperação. E com imaginação!
Gostei de ver uma caricatura do Nick cave no toonlet utilizado. É perfeito para o exemplo apresentado.
Parabéns pelo trabalho António! =)

Enviar um comentário