Mestrado em Pedagogia do Elearning 2010 - MPEL04
UC: Processos Pedagógicos em Elearning - PPEL
Student: António Pedro
Professor: Morten Flate Paulsen
(this image stay at: http://revica.europace.org/images/MortenFlatePaulsen.jpg )
The course consists of the following four curricular units:
1. Cooperative online education
2. Online teaching techniques
3. Transparency in online education
4. Final project including compilation of course work, and reflection paper with self-assessment and peer assessment
I believe that a new window is open for me. I'm a new fan of Cooperative Freedom Theory and Transparency in Online Education.
- How much freedom should online students have?
- Is online collaboration really worth or just a waste of time?
- How can we facilitate cooperation in paced and unpaced learning environments?
- How much transparency should we allow in online education?
- What are the implications of transparency in online education?
- What are the pros and cons of global student catalogues?
- Which online teaching techniques do you prefer?
- What are the implications of using individual and group assignments in online education?
- How can we secure a reasonable workload for online teachers?
I can imagine what happens to a student who dedicated himself daily in their course work and who is obliged to give up in the last weeks of the semester.
It was a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity to learn more about online education and e-learning pedagogy together with my MPEL colleagues in a cooperative and transparent work.
- Compilation of Learning Objects: LO
- Compilation of Annotated Bibliographies: AB
- Compilation of my PPEL work: PPEL
- Some PPEL works remain within a Private Universidade Aberta Moodle Forum
- We have a compilation of PPEL studens work at http://ppel4.pbworks.com